Saturday, April 16, 2016

April PageMaps with BoBunny

Saturday greetings to you! 

Recently, BoBunny teamed up with PageMaps for the month of April. I received an 8.5 x 11 sketch to work with and have a project inspired by it to share with you today.

I used the "Believe" collection for this page as the photos were taken at our church. I stayed pretty true to the sketch. I've also used a stickable stencil here as well as a few Glitter Pastes.


I thought it was fun to use the circular Noteworthy piece as a photo mat.


I love how the inspirational elements for this collection worked so well for my everyday theme here. For the ticket embellishment, I created it using simple piercing and notches with my Crop-a-Dile, added some lines and a little white pen to draw around the edges for definition.


Here is the sketch that I used for my project. To see more inspiration from all of the Pagemaps projects this month, click here.

BoBunny Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Grace, Amen, Devotion, Worship / Believe
Chipboard: 6x12 / Believe
Clear Stickers:  Believe
Stickers: Combo Sticker / Believe
Noteworthy: Believe
Buttons: Believe
DoubleDot Jewels: Licorice, Emerald and Ruby Red
Glitter Paste: Lemonade and Orange
Stickable Stencil: Summertime
Glimmer Spray: Frost, Sugar and Mint

No comments: