Thursday, June 25, 2015

Patriotic Page with DCWV!

Happy Thursday to you!

I have a patriotic page to share with you today featuring a pre-made page by DCWV.  I've added a few extra embellishments to customize the page and make it my own.


My main photo of my husband and children is journaled on electronically, This was taken on Memorial Day. The other photo was taken by Frank Glick here in MN at Fort Snelling Cemetery. 


I added some accordion flowers to the page, an extra banner that I embossed as well.  A banner mirror  was added as an extra touch in the layers and I added a star mirror as well.


To add a bit of interest I misted a few drops of various mists to the page.

DCWV Products Used:
DCWV Mini Adhesive Mirrors - Rock Star Icons 
DCWV Mini Adhesive Mirrors - Banners
DCWV 12"x12" Ready-Made Scrapbook page USA
DCWV 12''x12'' Cardstock Stack-Neutrals

Other Products Used:
Glue Dots 
Buttons by Button Lovers 
Mists in various colors

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  Be sure to pop into your local Jo-Ann's to check out this or any of the other Ready-Made Scrapbook Pages. This one is perfect for your 4th of July photos coming up!!!

No comments: