Saturday, October 18, 2014

You and Me with a bit of UmWowStudio

Happy Saturday and weekend to you! I have a fun little card to share with you that I recently created for UmWowStudio.

I thought it would be fun to create a mixed media card using a mask, a chipboard tag and some flair.  I've also added in other elements like cheesecloth and hemp for texture and interest


I started by using the Damask mask for my background here with some glass bead gel and let it dry.  I then sprinkled a few different mists on and let them pool up and run together a bit. After that, I took a gold mist and lightly misted all over.


There is a chipboard tag from the soar collection on the right, it's been base coated with gesso, then pearlescent pens rubbed on it to create a variegated effect.


I just love our beautiful Flair and used the "You and Me" from The 2 of Us collection as a sentiment for my card.  

UmWowStudio Products:

Have you been busy creating with your UmWowStudio goodies? If so, be sure to enter the UmWowStudio challenge this month - it's Anything Goes!

Have a super scrappity weekend!

No comments: