Sunday, October 26, 2014

Celebrate Fall with UmWowStudio

Greetings!

We recently featured the Layered Chipboard over at UmWowStudio and I wanted to share my project with you here.


I used the Sweater Weather 6x6 stack from DCWV for this card. Isn't the hombre effect so soft?  The realistic patterned paper in the leaves was so fun to use too.  


I backed the open pumpkin with patterned paper and then added glossy accents to the center and let dry.  Some stickles were added to the border to emphasize the patterned paper insert.

The other pumpkin with stripes is sandwiched with some patterned paper in between the layers. A few flourishes for vines were added to the collage. I used my Copics to color the stems. 

UmWowStudio Products:
Layered Pumpkins

Other Products:
Sweater Weather - DCWV
Frame Die - Memory Box
Tiny Fanciful Flourish, Leaf and Bird dies - Cheery Lynn Designs 
Pearls - Kaisercraft
Stickles and Glossy Accents - Ranger
Raffia
Sewing Machine and Thread

Thanks so much for stopping on over!  Have a super scrappity weekend!!!

No comments: