Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Believe Tag with UmWowStudio

Happy Wednesday crafty peeps!  I've got a project to share with you that I created for UmWowStudio. For my project today I decided to go out of my comfort zone.

I created a feminine inspirational tag featuring the relief of the "Believe" sentiment from our Christmas Speech Bubbles chipboard.

"Be You-nique and Believe"

Believe. One of my very good friends always says this to me. It's funny how this one little word can have such a profound and calming impact. When I saw this in the Christmas Speech Bubbles, I knew I wanted to use in as part of the inspirational message on the tag.


Both of my chipboard elements were colored with some Smooch in Lettuce and a touch of Frosted Acadia. To accent the delicate features of the Leaf Stems I added some crystals from Prima in a variety of styles. I love the way the chipboard and flair created their own embellishment cluster!

UmWowStudio Products:
Leaf Stems
The 2 of Us Flair
Christmas Speech Bubbles

Other: Tag Base, Papers, Stamp and Crystals by Prima. Smooch in Lettuce and Frosted Acadia. Be You-Nique sentiment from Primrose 3x4 Misc Me card by BoBunny, Copics and Ribbon. Ribbon Bow on Dress by Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper. Bell Doily Die by Cheery Lynn Designs.

This was a fun project for me, hope you enjoyed it.  Thanks so much for stopping on over to my blog today and have a super scrappity day!

3 comments:

Juliz Design Post said...

So pretty.
Julie x

Rhonda said...

Beautiful job on your paperdoll! :o)

Sandra said...

Fabulous!