Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Easter with Cheery Lynn Designs

Happy Monday to you!  It's my day to share a project over on the Cheery Lynn Designs blog today.

I've created an Easter themed card this week. It's coming up faster than you realize, especially when you stop into your local department stores.  Ha! At any rate, I was inspired to create an Easter themed project this week.

"Happy Easter" (Step Card)


Some details...

I started my design with the Spring Basket 2, then changed my mind.  I had it cut out with that cute bunny and I then knew I wanted the sweet bunny to be a part of the design. I've added a touch of cheese cloth here and tucked in some barbed wire behind the layer.

For the tail, I added a bit of a Q-Tip with some Glossy Accents.  Accents were colored in with my Copics.

I love that the Step Card die set has every piece included in the set!

If you love the look of an elegant card, consider giving the Step Card die set a try. It really makes creating a beautiful and unique card design an easy task.

Cheery Lynn Designs dies used:
Step Card - B348
Horizon Oval Boutique Stacker Frames - DL252
XM Scallop Oval - XM8
Oval Classic Silver Stacker - M-7

Other Supplies:  
3 Birds Design "Farmhouse Collection" pattern papers
Foam Squares
Glossy Accents
PowderPuff Chalk Ink - Coconut, Dusty Rose, Blue Lagoon
Memento Ink - Black
A Jillian Vance Designs - Easter Sentiment Stamp
Want2Scrap - Pearls and Bling
Zva Creative - Flourish Bling

We would love for you to join us in our challenge this week for Challenge 127 - "Anything Goes!".  You read that correctly, it's going to be so much fun!!!  You never know, you might be the lucky recipient of a $20 shopping spree to the Cheery Lynn Designs store.

Thanks so much for stopping on over today!

1 comment:

Radhika Kapur said...

Love this! so so pretty!